Citizens for Decency seeks to inform the community about the negative effects of pornography, as well to empower others to take a stand against pornography. In our efforts to do so, we have put together a multi-community conference & concert, sponsored by Bingham Healthcare, entitled “Unite to Fight Pornography”, which is open to all in the Idaho Falls area.
The conference will be held at the Blackfoot Performing Arts Center on February 22, 2020, from 1-4 p.m. Overflow seating will be available in the Blackfoot High School gymnasium. The following individuals will be coming from around the country to speak:
· Dr. Donald Hilton, Neurosurgeon & Author, He Restoreth My Soul
· Dawn Hawkins, Executive Director & Senior VP of the National Center on Sexual Exploitation
· Dr. Travis Adams, Ph.D., Clinical Psychologist at Bingham Healthcare
· Clay Olsen, Co-Founder & President of Fight The New Drug
· Elder Mervyn B. Arnold, Emeritus General Authority, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
· Craig Cobia, Ph.D., Co-founder & CEO of Citizens For Decency
We are also hosting a concert that evening at 7 p.m. at the Blackfoot Performing Arts Center, where Grammy-nominated Jenny Oaks Baker and Family Four will be performing.
We are excited to host this significant event for the community. Additional information about the conference, as well as ticketing information, can be found at https://www.citizensfordecency.org/unitetofightporn.