An anonymous donor has gifted the Family Crisis Center a new food delivery truck to replace the previous broken-down truck that served the center for seven years.
For four decades, a group of local horse riders have celebrated American patriotism, performing for local parades in eastern Idaho to some of the country’s biggest parades.
If there’s one thing learned during this past year, it’s that people’s appetite for outdoor recreation has gone crazy.
Idaho State Journal
On Thursday at approximately 9:15 a.m., Idaho State Police investigated a crash westbound on US Highway 20 at milepost 342, approximately 3 miles west of St. Anthony.
It is possible to keep a rooster from crowing thanks to the aptly named No-Crow Rooster Collar.
A Rigby man was arrested Sunday and is charged with aggravated battery after he reportedly punched a man in the head in October.
An Ammon business is suing the city of Rexburg for copyright infringement.
MOOSE (AP) — A judge has ordered an Idaho woman to pay over $5,800 for leaving trash out that attracted a grizzly bear to her campsite in Wyoming's Grand Teton National Park.
LINCOLN, Neb. – Rexburg’s Kelby Schneiter is returning home from the National High School Finals Rodeo as the newly crowned world champion in the bareback riding event.
For the first time, the Arenacross competition will be held at the Madison County Fairgrounds during the annual Madison County Fair next month.
More than 100 years ago, President Horace E. Hess of the Yellowstone Stake of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Idaho told Abraham Hillam that he needed to build a bigger house on his Marysville farm to replace a small log home. That century old house has stood since and cel…
Amid Saturday’s annual St. Anthony Pioneer Day’s Classic Car & Hot Rod Show, two vehicles stood out for their uniqueness — one for not being a car and the other for not being a hot rod.
A traffic accident Thursday afternoon in New Mexico took the lives of two missionaries for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, including one from Box Elder County, Utah, who had been serving for nearly two years.
As Idaho’s coronavirus case numbers surge again, vaccination numbers continue to lag.
At Twin Falls, the Twin Falls Cowboys finished strong with eight runs over the final three innings to down Upper Valley 12-5 in Thursday’s opening round of the American Legion AA state tournament.
- Hearing begins for lawmaker who shared rape accuser's name
- Idaho Falls Police Department officer charged with involuntary manslaughter in backyard shooting
- Eastern Idaho hospitals not requiring COVID vaccines for employees — yet
- Idaho Falls man arrested after admitting to raping child
- Idaho Falls man who robbed missionaries at knifepoint sentenced to rider
- Idaho governor signs onto major abortion-rights challenge
- Idaho’s ICUs are filling up again — this time, patients are in their 30s
- About 90% of Idahoans live in areas where they should be wearing masks again according to new CDC guidelines
- New LEGO store opens near Idaho-Utah border
- At least 8 killed in 22-car pileup in Utah during sandstorm
- The Tabernacle Choir to Stream 9/11 Special
- Jesus Christ Visits Ancient Inhabitants of the Americas in Season 4 of the ‘Book of Mormon Videos’ Series
- The First Presidency Continues the Saturday Evening Session of General Conference
- LDS missionary from Roberts seriously injured in crash that killed two
- Temple Square Renovation Project Update: July 2021
- Mission President Passes Away Following Battle with COVID-19
- Religion census finds country's second-highest concentration of Latter-Day Saints in Madison County
- A tale of two temples
- Shooting survivor Deserae Turner serves church mission
- President Oaks Honored for His Lifelong Support of God, Family, Freedom and Country
When conventional food supply chains… Read more