SALT LAKE CITY – The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints First Presidency announced on Friday an adjustment to the ceremonial clothing worn by those Latter-day Saints doing Temple work.
FREMONT COUNTY – The Fremont County Sheriff’s Office sent a snowplow to dig out Highway 32 allowing an ambulance to retrieve a patient living along Highway 32 Friday morning.
REXBURG – A trucker spilled more than 300 gallons of diesel fuel near the Great Scott’s service station storage units Friday morning.
Today's weather has closed four roads and the Fremont County School District has announced the closure of some local schools.
LAS VEGAS – During the National Potato Council’s 2020 Annual Meeting in Las Vegas, Britt Raybould, of Rexburg, was elected to serve as the organization's 2020 president and to lead the council’s executive committee.
Madison goalie, Rachel Hicks has been a big part of the Lady Bobcats success the last four years as she provided the last line of defense on four district title teams. That era is over however as Hicks is moving on to bigger and possibly better things. Thursday she signed her letter of inten…
ST. ANTHONY – The Island Park based Johnny Sack cabin will be getting a new roof this summer.
During the winter forests seem quiet and the fear of bears dwindle but there is still plenty of wildlife out there hidden from view. But as winter rolls in and food becomes scarce there is a possibility of animals encroaching on agricultural land and local homes.
POCATELLO — There haven’t been many times in recent years when you could draw similarities between the men’s basketball programs at Idaho State and Weber State.
The planned mountain goat killing operation in Grand Teton National Park literally never got off the ground because of poor weather.
SUGAR CITY – A temporary attorney has been hired to take former Sugar City attorney Dylan Anderson’s job following his December resignation.
UPPER VALLEY – Madison and Sugar-Salem School Districts closed today following concerns over snowy road conditions. Fremont School District experienced a partial shut down.
Winter weather may have caused a semi-truck to crash at the Montana-Idaho border Tuesday afternoon around 3 p.m.
UPPER VALLEY – Continued snowy and windy weather is prompting area schools to delay their morning start time.
North Fremont remained No. 1 in 2A in the state media boys basketball poll released Tuesday, holding off Nampa Christian by two points.
When the Sugar-Salem High School girls basketball team received its 3A state championship banner and blue trophy 11 months ago at the Ford Idaho Center in Nampa, it added to an already banner year for the school while giving those Diggers a place in history.
Lori Vallow didn’t just want her estranged husband Charles Vallow dead. She wanted to ruin him financially first.
REXBURG − Tucked away in the heart of City Hall lies several precious books full of old records from the beginning of what is now known as the City of Rexburg. The first recorded public meeting of the Village of Rexburg was held on April 20, 1896.
ASHTON – The city’s town hall meeting to discuss potential changes to its comprehensive plan and code is still on tonight.
Fremont County School District students will have another day off on Tuesday while their Madison County peers will attend.
- First Presidency announces adjustments to Temple ceremonial clothing
- Fremont County Sheriff's office plows out Highway 32 for ambulance
- Update: Diesel fuel spill at Great Scott's Friday morning
- East Idaho coalition formed to fight child trauma, abuse
- U.S. 20 closed after multivehicle crash
- Chief justice calls for 'new course forward' on mental illness
- PETA calls on Grand Teton National Park to reconsider use of helicopter gunners
- Road conditions cause school districts to close or start two hours late
- Grammy Award-winning Pocatellan performing in Gate City next month
- Two kidnapped children foil carjacking
- Police: Logan LDS temple severely vandalized by man on Christmas Eve
- Car accident claims life of senior missionary on Christmas Day
- Elder Ballard speaks at BYU-Idaho's Commencement
- President M. Russell Ballard to speak at fall commencement
- New Renderings Released for Salt Lake Temple Renovation
- First Presidency Releases Statement on Refugees
- April 2020 conference Saturday evening session open to all Latter-day Saints 11 and older
- Elder Ballard: We didn’t leave Boy Scouts, they left us
- Prophet Makes First Visit to Vietnam
- Church reveals details for new children/youth initiative