Maycee Pocock remembers it was at 11 a.m. She isn’t sure why, even six months later, but the time of the meeting sticks in her head. A member of Sugar-Salem’s yearbook staff, Pocock and five other students were called to the yearbook production room to meet with their advisor, Kim Copley.
It’s Madison County School District 321 versus Jefferson County School District 251 in a canned food drive this holiday season.
The Rexburg Police Department responded to an incident on Sunday involving a dispute over extra hot sauce packets at Taco Bell.
A 13-year-old boy was killed Saturday in Newdale after he was run over by the tractor he had been driving.
As COVID-19 cases rise in the region, so do the number of hospital visits related to mental and behavioral health among the population in the Eastern Idaho Public Health district.
BILLINGS, Mont. (AP) — The coronavirus is one of the likely factors fueling a boom in large ranch sales in the U.S. West, real estate industry professionals said.
MIDDLETON — Maybe the fans couldn’t see, or maybe they were in disbelief. Maybe Homedale tied things, or maybe Sugar-Salem just won state.
For the first time in its 103-year history, the February 2021 American Dog Derby will include Intermountain Snocross Racing (IMR).
The similarities between 3A football state finalists Sugar-Salem and Homedale are many. They both deploy run-first offenses and have good coaching while relying on tradition to fuel their programs. Oh and don’t forget, they’re both returning to the 3A state finals for their third year in a row.
We all have more holidays to enjoy, so Buckle Up, Idaho!
Latter-day Saint Charities, the humanitarian arm of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, is partnering with the Black 14 Philanthropy to bring 180 tons of food to nine cities throughout the United States to help people in need.
Russell M. Nelson, a global faith leader and president of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, has a new message of hope, healing and unity to help lift us out of the depths of COVID-19 and eradicate other plagues such as hatred and incivility.
A young male grizzly bear was found shot and killed near the Cold Springs Road in Fremont County recently. Weather events made it difficult to determine the timing of the incident but it is believed to have occurred around Nov. 8.
The Rexburg Free Clinic will be holding a donation drive from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, at the clinic’s location on 60 West Main St.
COVID is the Grinch who nearly stole Rexburg’s Wreathburg.
The Museum of Rexburg and Board of Directors are pleased to receive an Idaho State Historical Society Community Enhancement Grant for the Teton Dam Flood and Historical Rexburg Photo Archive project.
Jefferson County Sheriff’s deputies responded to a phone call reporting sounds of gunshots in Rigby at 1:58 a.m. Tuesday. Upon arrival at at 4364 East 375 North, deputies found 72-year-old Merle Jay Sorenson fatally shot inside a home.
- VanderSloot backs effort to keep Republican Senate
- Idaho man catches world record salmon — again
- Woman shot after allegedly running over Meridian officer during DUI stop
- Teen injured in fiery crash that shut down Interstate 15 southbound for nearly two hours in East Idaho
- Gov. Little doesn't see shutdowns as option for managing COVID cases
- Tracy Morgan donates rare fish to East Idaho Aquarium
- Never too late: Sisters, 77 and 95, join 92-year-old brother in earning high school diplomas in 2020
- Lt. Gov. McGeachin promotes 'walk-thru disinfectant cubes' to fight COVID
- Idaho Falls Regional Airport sees normal demand for Thanksgiving flights
- Jimmy Kimmel, Oliver White buy South Fork Lodge
- Free COVID friendly traveling live nativity
- Latter-day Saint Charities Partners With the Black 14 to Feed the Hungry
- The Prophet Releases a Message on the Healing Power of Gratitude
- Church of Jesus Christ Launches 2020 Christmas Initiative
- Christmas on Temple Square to be Celebrated Virtually in 2020
- A Special Video Message of Hope and Healing Is Coming From the Prophet November 20
- 'The Forgotten Carols' film to be shown locally starting Friday
- St. Anthony Foursquare church founded by lady evangelist
- Church Begins Limited, Deliberate and Cautious Missionary Assignments Outside Countries of Origin
- What Will Bring Peace in Our Time of Anxiety, Racism and Other Problems? The Gospel of Jesus Christ, President Oaks Says