The city of St. Anthony is looking for feedback on a new splash pad, skate park, RV dump or pickleball court that may be in the city’s future.
The Idaho Philanthropy Day organization has honored Rexburg’s Jessica Goudy with the Outstanding Adult Philanthropist award.
One hundred ninety eight and a half minutes. That’s how much soccer the Sugar-Salem girls’ soccer team played Saturday in temperatures as low as 23 degrees. And that doesn’t include their penalty kicks in the 9 a.m. game.
South Fremont was riding high last week after getting a huge with against arch nemesis Sugar-Salem. This week, they played another district rival that forced them back to earth. Teton took out South 19-13 to force a three-way tie in the district.
Conference Title? Check. Seventh straight game with at least three scores? Check. Third straight undefeated season? Check.
Christmas celebrations on Temple Square in Salt Lake City, Utah, usually include hundreds of musical performances throughout the month of December. Because of COVID-19 restrictions, Temple Square Performances will hold its Christmas concerts virtually this year, and all are invited to participate.
The governing body that oversees Idaho high school sports has handed down punishment connected to an altercation during an Oct. 17 girls soccer game between American Falls and Sugar-Salem.
One team from the Upper Valley advanced in their soccer state tournament yesterday. Sugar-Salem's girls team was scheduled to play their semifinal game this afternoon but by the time the game was supposed to start, the field was covered in snow.
All summer long the outdoor industry went berserk as people’s normal vacation plans were upset by a pandemic and replaced with camping, hiking, biking and other outside recreations.
After taking second in their district tournament last week, South Fremont needed to win to play-in games to make it to the state volleyball tournament. On Thursday the Cougar's won the first match with ease beating Snake River in three sets.
A temporary chain-link fence to protect the splash pad at Porter Park to protect the structure during the fall, winter and spring when the splash pad is now in use.
Sugar-Salem’s girls soccer team won its opening game of the 3A state tournament, 1-0, in overtime.
A Utah man who was found digging in a historic cemetery in Yellowstone National Park to reportedly look for Forest Fenn’s treasure pleaded not guilty Thursday to charges of defacing archeological resources and United States property.
As a member of the Rexburg Kiwanis Club since day one, Wes Lawrence has exemplified commitment to the club and service to the city, earning him the club’s Lifetime Achievement award.
Idaho Falls used their depth in the 5A District V/VI Cross Country championship to win both men’s and women’s titles over Madison in Rexburg on Wednesday. Thunder Ridge’s Hailey Thueson was the women’s winner in a close race with teammate, Jessica Moss, while Madison’s Will Dixon took contro…
Things went about as well for the Diggers in Wednesday’s district Championship game with Sugar winning both the girls’ and boys’ team title and the boys’ and girls’ individual titles.
It’s kindness versus COVID-19 this month in Madison County.
Chad Daybell’s hearing has been rescheduled to November, according to new court records. Daybell’s attorney John Prior said the postponement was “because the parties just recently received the preliminary hearing transcript and additional time is needed to review said transcript and prepare …
- Governor announces state moving back to Stage 3, but no statewide mask mandate
- Alarming surge in COVID cases taking toll on hospitals
- Trump car cruisers ride through downtown Boise
- Risch vs. Jordan: Idaho's Senate race
- Pocatello High School moves forward with new mascot selection
- Snow in forecast for Eastern Idaho
- Jackson building finds new home in Victor
- Absentee ballots outpacing 2016 results across eastern Idaho
- Remains of missing person identified
- Man's book about being Black in East Idaho set to release on Thursday
- Invitation to Participate in Virtual Christmas Concerts
- The Church that meets in a Rexburg hotel: Harvestview minister loves serving
- Elder and Sister Gong Successfully Complete Quarantine
- Female Pastor leads Ashton United Methodists worship via Zoom
- Sister missionary dies while serving in Switzerland
- ISU football team welcomes returned missionaries
- St. Anthony Trinity Lutheran Church's mission to serve the community
- Elder and Sister Gong Diagnosed with COVID-19
- Prophet Announces Six New Temples at October 2020 General Conference
- Pastor Walter Barbee looks forward to serving county prisoners
It took our nation’s women 70 years … Read more
Anyone who thinks that President Tru… Read more