Madison’s football team snagged its second-straight conference win beating Idaho Falls 21-17 on the road Friday.
To celebrate Idaho’s most famous veggie, Rexburg’s Cultural Arts will host the “Harvest: Stories, Songs and Spuds” this weekend at the Romance Theater and Tabernacle.
Yellowstone National Park has broken its annual visitation record.
Sugar-Salem’s girls soccer team won the 3A district VI title Wednesday beating Teton 1-0 at South Fremont High School.
Volunteers and an Idaho Fish and Game crew recently gathered in Ashton on a preventative mission to pick and gather apples across the town’s yards to prevent them from attracting bears.
The late Ralph Brian was like another member of the family, said a young man who is helping to organize a benefit for the Brians following Ralph Brian’s death Oct. 8 at the Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center.
Graham Walker Schanz has recently become an internet sensation after announcing for Taysom Hill, quarterback for the New Orleans Saints, and former BYU football player, along with other famous sports players and teams.
Ricardo Contreras set the record for most goals scored in a season by a Sugar-Salem player Monday in the Diggers’ 13-0 win over South Fremont in the 3A District 6 semifinal.
Just to the east of downtown Boise is a mountain I shall not name. It is a popular biking, hiking and trail running area for residents of the City of Trees. I have seen deer sign on those trails for years while running them. Seeing game sign on a run immediately makes me wish I was hunting. …
That buck or bull standing next to the road might be a tempting target, but it could also be a very costly mistake that causes you to lose your money and hunting license.
South Fremont’s volleyball team topped Teton in three sets Tuesday to nab the second seed in the 3A district VI tournament.
A Madison County Jail inmate died on Friday around 4 p.m., following an altercation among prisoners.
North Fremont’s volleyball team looks like they’re peaking at the right time. The Huskies topped Salmon in five set Thursday after impressing in the Malad Tournament last weekend.
The Sugar City City Council approved Old Farm Estates amended development plan on Friday.
THORNTON — Alex Baldwin, of Idaho Falls, remembers when he first saw Yellowstone Bear World as a young boy.
The victim of an early morning shooting Sept. 20 has died. Ralph Brian died on Friday after suffering a gunshot wound to the head around 5 a.m., Sept. 20., at his home at the Boathouse Trailer Court, 340 North 12th West, around 5 a.m. GoFundMe organizers for Ralph and his wife Karen Brian re…
- Last week second deadliest COVID week this year in eastern Idaho
- 'An arrow going right to Pocatello': Little describes threat of Mexican drugs to Idaho after visiting southern border
- Rising costs, including law enforcement, prompt Lava Hot Springs to seek raise in special sales tax
- Former Idaho governor candidate on trial for 1984 killing
- Bonneville County man reported missing found dead
- Idaho lawmaker posts meme appearing to advocate violence
- Authorities: Suspect who shot at police and fled is killed in officer-involved shooting
- Party foul: Idaho Freedom Foundation's politics roil Canyon County
- After 18 public hearings, redistricting commission to reconvene in two weeks
- Governor visits hospitals to thank health care workers, issues proclamation
- President Nelson Church leaders speak 'pure truth'
- Boy Scouts' bankruptcy creates rift with religious partners
- The Tabernacle Choir Resumes First In-Person Rehearsals Since the Beginning of the Pandemic
- Church Completes Major Microfilm Digitization InitiativeBillions of historical records are available online
- Pocatello woman beats odds to fulfill temple dream
- All Latter-day Saints serving In Afghanistan accounted for
- The August 2021 Update to the General Handbook
- The Church of Jesus Christ Responds to Earthquake in Haiti
- The First Presidency Urges Latter-day Saints to Wear Face Masks When Needed and Get Vaccinated Against COVID-19
- The Tabernacle Choir to Stream 9/11 Special
Governor Brad Little on Monday procl… Read more
The cost of textbooks can be dauntin… Read more