The 190th Annual General Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, April 4–5, 2020), will be unlike any prior conference in the history of the Church.
Love is taking a beating thanks to the CORONA-19 Virus among Brigham Young University-Idaho students.
Clerks across the state have been notified that all voting for the May 19 primary elections will be administered through absentee ballots only.
The U.S. Geological Survey is reporting that nine earthquakes shook southeast Idaho Tuesday evening. Upper Valley residents reported feeling the earth move and Facebook lit up with their remarks.
A significant earthquake struck Idaho early Tuesday evening, reported the U.S. Geological Survey.
The Idaho High School Activities Association, in response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic is announcing that the mandatory suspension/postponement of activities, which was set to end on April 5th, will continue through April 20th. This new date aligns with the recommendations that came from…
Salmon, Idaho – The health and safety of our visitors and staff remains the number one priority of the Bureau of Land Management (BLM). In accordance with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the state of Idaho public health officials, the BLM will temporari…
On Monday, March 30th, 2020, at approximately 7:00 P.M., Idaho State Police was involved in a pursuit with a stolen vehicle westbound on US 20 from milepost 339, outside of Rexburg.
Eastern Idaho Public Health (EIPH) is reporting three new cases of COVID-19 in Madison County and is identifying two of the three cases were acquired through community transmission.
The economic effects of coronavirus and a crude oil price war between Saudi Arabia and Russia continue to be felt around the world and here in the Gem State – Idaho gas prices dropped by 14 cents in the last week, and the U.S. average for regular gasoline is about to fall under the $2/gallon mark.
REXBURG – The Sugar City Council approved an emergency resolution during its Thursday council meeting.
SALT LAKE CITY — In response to the COVID-19 public health emergency, Rocky Mountain Power is modifying operations of its recreation sites in Idaho and Utah until further notice.
Azfamily.com is reporting that Lori Vallow-Daybell used her late husband Charles Vallow’s credit card to buy a wedding ring just weeks before marrying new husband Chad Daybell and about a month after her children J.J., 7, and Tylee, 17, went missing.
BOISE — Gov. Brad Little is waiving the weeklong waiting period for unemployment benefits, and moving millions of dollars to an emergency fund to bolster Idaho's fight against the novel coronavirus, he announced at a Friday press conference.
REXBURG – They got milk.
(BOISE)—The Idaho Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ), Idaho Department of Lands (IDL), and Idaho Department of Health and Welfare (DHW) remind the public to refrain from all nonessential open burning activities as communities respond to the spread of the novel coronavirus that causes …
President Russell M. Nelson invited members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and others to participate in a worldwide fast on Sunday, March 29, to plead with the Lord for “physical and spiritual healing” in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Year in school: senior
- This Week’s General Conference Promises to Be Memorable
- BYU-Idaho students in a Twitter tiff over '#StayHomeBrett'
- ITD responds to 6.5 magnitude earthquake
- No reports of problems with Idaho oil and gas wells or surface mines following earthquake
- 6.5 quake strikes near Stanley
- Challis 6.5 magnitude temblor felt in Upper Valley
- 6.5 MAGNITUDE EARTHQUAKE STRIKES IDAHO
- Jackson Hole Airport employee tests positive for COVID-19
- EIPH reports three new cases of COVID-19 in Madison County
- AAA reports Idaho gasoline prices down 43 cents from February
- Church Provides Service Options for Missionaries
- Young Missionary Dies in the Dominican Republic
- Prophet Invites All to Fast and Pray for Relief from COVID-19
- First Presidency Temporarily Closes All Temples
- Church recalling many missionaries to home countries, MTCs to not receive new missionaries
- First Presidency announces venue change for April general conference in response to coronavirus
- Sister Missionary released following kidnapping in Honduras
- Church makes additional missionary adjustments due to COVID-19 pandemic
- Young Missionary Dies in Sierra Leone
- President Nelson shares message of hope during COVID-19 outbreak