REXBURG — The artist Jeff Hepworth is coming to Brigham Young University-Idaho, and he is bringing his “Quiet Moments” with him. “Quiet Moments” is the name of his exhibit that will be available at the BYU-Idaho Spori Art Gallery September 20 through October 25. It features art pieces specif…
Sugar-Salem senior Kooper Williams took first in the varsity division II 5,000 meters at the Bob Firman Invitational at Eagle Island State Park Friday posting a time of 15:45.2.
A Bingham County deputy was in stable condition Friday night after being shot by a suspect in a string of drive-by shootings and armed robberies that occurred during the past week in Bonneville County, according to authorities.
Scoreless at halftime, the Highland Rams girls’ soccer team took the lead late in the second half, but Madison fought back to tie the score at 1-1 Thursday night in Rexburg. Madison goalie, Rachael Hicks was a busy young lady who stopped six quality shots on goal by the Highland Rams.
REXBURG — Mrs. Telford, a teacher at Madison Jr. High School, was collecting 100 lbs of aluminum every year from cans students left in her classroom recycling bin. It added up to $45 a year.
Coming into Friday’s game against American Falls, Sugar allowed 9.3 points-per-game and scored 34.5 points-per-game. In other words, their games haven’t been close, but Friday’s game may be the most dominating performance the Diggers have had so far. Sugar-Salem beat the beavers leading wire…
REXBURG – Seventh District Court Judge Greg Moeller postponed making a decision on whether Sugar City Councilman Bruce King may vote on the Old Farm Estates until October 10th. In the meantime, Moeller ordered that a settlement conference be held between Sugar City officials, the Lerwills, K…
ASHTON – Ghosts and goblins will have a new sidewalk to trick or treat on thanks to a state safety grant, the ingenuity of city engineers to reduce the cost and to complete the project by Halloween.
The Madison Bobcats won their homecoming game, 31-17, by outscoring the Blackfoot Broncos, 14 to 7 in the second half at Ferguson Field in Rexburg. Madison trailed the Broncos midway through the second quarter at 10-7 but responded with a field goal and a touchdown to lead at halftime.
ST. ANTHONY− South Fremont was playing against Firth tonight when shots were fired. According to multiple news sources, a police officer was shot and taken to EIRMC for immediate care.
Editor’s Note: This article is part three of a four-part series on housing in the Upper Valley. The Standard Journal published two articles in this series; the first one is about accessibility of starter homes in Rexburg and the second one is about wages being high enough for first-time home…
- Art that is off the Charts
- Bingham County deputy in stable condition following Friday shooting at Firth home
- Body found inside car in Rexburg
- Woman suffers broken leg following accident on Saturday
- South Fremont stampedes Snake River
- Students at Madison Junior High receive a grant to help them recycle
- Settlement ordered in Sugar City Old Farm Estates
- Ashton Main Street sidewalk project given the go ahead
- Update and confirmation on the Firth Shooting
- Approved housing vs. Community Housing, what's the difference?
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints emphasizes correct name
- Collection of Passenger Arrivals From Ellis Island, 1820 to 1957, now free online
- Shooting at LDS sacrament meeting leaves 1 dead
- LDS Church blasts family separations at US-Mexico border
- LDS leaders discuss greater civility with NAACP
- Religion, geography played role in election
- LDS church publishing services department invites singers to join choir
- LDS Church creates new worldwide program for youth
- LDS Church announces new website for senior missionaries
- LDS Church President visits Israel