BOISE — The holidays are a time to celebrate with family and friends, which is why the Idaho Transportation Department (ITD) is partnering with law enforcement agencies across the state to warn of the dangers of drunk driving. This holiday season, from December 11 through January 1, officers…
FREMONT COUNTY - Thanks to one vote, Jerry Funke will retain his Ashton City Council seat. This will be his third term on the council.
REXBURG − In celebration of the Christmas season, Brigham Young University-Idaho’s 2018 performance of “A BYU-Idaho Christmas” will be broadcast across the state on Idaho Public Television (IdahoPTV).
North Fremont 170 lb. senior wrestler Riggen Cordingley broke a record over the weekend that has stood for over 20 years when he won his 101st consecutive match of his career in Ashton at the North Fremont Mike Leck Duals.
ST. ANTHONY – Fremont County election workers and the Idaho State Attorney General’s office will meet at 10 a.m., Tuesday morning to recount disputed November 5 votes in both Ashton and St. Anthony.
REXBURG – Aspiring chefs in Madison High School’s Consumer Science Department are receiving the gift of new gas stoves and commercial dishwashers called “warewashers” this holiday season.
UPPER VALLEY − East Idaho county jails are suffering from overcrowding and Fremont and Madison Counties are no exception.
Madison’s wrestlers defeated Boise and Borah last Thursday at Borah before taking second in the Buck’s Bags Tournament in the Silver B division on Friday and Saturday. The Bobcats wrestled four days in a row as they split with Bonneville and Hillcrest on Wednesday before traveling to Boise f…
SUGAR CITY – The Sugar City Planning and Zoning Board and an Old Farm Estates representative, Jeff Pavlovich, agreed following Thursday’s public hearing to review the estate’s Division 4’s plat application during a January work meeting.
ASHTON - Residents of Ashton visited Pocket Park on Saturday night where they watched as a tree was lit with Christmas lights. Shortly after, they enjoyed hot chocolate, cookies and singing carols. That was followed by a Christmas parade where everything from ambulances to tractors decorated…
Santa Claus arrived in Rexburg Friday afternoon where he visited with area youth.
- Jerry Funke to keep city council seat thanks to one vote
- State attorney general's office and Fremont County to recount votes Tuesday
- Pocatello podcast hosts prepare holiday surprise for single woman raising five grandchildren
- Ashton lights Christmas tree, holds Christmas parade
- Aging survivors return to Pearl Harbor to recall '41 attack
- Idaho governor: Idaho is least-regulated state in US
- Rexburg welcomes Santa and lights Christmas Tree
- Westmark gives Museum of Idaho $500K for local history exhibit
- St. Anthony Community Christmas Tree
- Rexburg man rushed to hospital after collision
- President M. Russell Ballard to speak at fall commencement
- New Renderings Released for Salt Lake Temple Renovation
- First Presidency Releases Statement on Refugees
- April 2020 conference Saturday evening session open to all Latter-day Saints 11 and older
- Prophet Makes First Visit to Vietnam
- Church reveals details for new children/youth initiative
- Progress of Pocatello temple becoming visible
- First Presidency Welcomes Leader of Muslim World League
- New church youth program to replace affiliation with Boy Scouts
- Big changes ahead for local Boy Scouts
As our economy evolves and we positi… Read more