It won’t be in Pocatello, but the Rocky Mountain Rumble officially has a home for 2020.
When Rexburg’s two missing children were found buried on Chad Daybell’s property on June 9, the community responded by creating a makeshift memorial. Flowers, balloons, stuffed animals, photos and notes to the children were hung on the stretch of fence running along the Daybell property wher…
Concerns over potential increases of COVID-19 cases in Fremont County has motivated the St. Anthony Chamber of Commerce to cancel its annual Summerfest. The event has been held every year for at least 25 years.
BOISE — Idaho’s state tax revenues for July came in well above forecasts and substantially higher than the previous July, but state economists say they’re now predicting only 2% growth in state tax revenues over the coming year.
Kevin Barney always wanted a mountainside property not far from the Island Park Wild Rose Ranch Resort he manages. Two years ago, he got his wish by purchasing a 19th century building fondly referred to as the “Old Sherwood Museum” located at 3774 U.S. Highway 87.
Flames destroyed a St. Anthony home early Sunday morning around 2:27 a.m. South Fremont Fire fighters spent about four hours at the scene and left around 6:08 a.m. After additional flames were reported coming from the scene, firefighters returned at 8:35 a.m.
Idaho State University won’t play football this fall.
A fire started in the median along U.S. 20 near Exit 339 on Friday around 4 p.m.
At around 9 p.m., Thursday, the Fremont County Sheriff’s office received reports of a downed helicopter on U.S. 20 near milepost 386. No one was hurt during the incident.
A Wyoming man led a Fremont County Sheriff’s deputy on a high-speed chase on Wednesday around 9 a.m. on Highway 32. The man stopped at the Highway 20 and E. 1000 North intersection where he shot himself with a handgun.
ASHTON, Idaho — Fall River Electric board member Jodi Stiehl of Island Park, ID recently earned her Credentialed Cooperative Director certificate (CCD) from the National Rural Electric Cooperative Association (NRECA), which represents over 900 consumer-owned, not-for-profit electric provider…
Upper Valley school districts plan to start school this fall with various modifications resulting from COVID-19.
Lori Vallow’s attorney Mark Means has waived her preliminary hearing, and the case will head straight to district court.
Karole Honas, award-winning reporter and anchor for KIFI-TV’s top-rated Local News 8 at 5, 6, & 10pm, announced that she is retiring this month after 30 years at Local News 8.
As part of a fellowship designed to connect veterinarians with wildlife rehabilitation specialists, Victor resident Lindsay Jones is surveying as many people as possible about human-wildlife interactions in national parks.
On Aug. 4, President Donald J. Trump signed the Great American Outdoors Act into law, which will significantly help address the historically underfunded, multi-billion-dollar deferred maintenance backlog at our national parks and public lands. In celebration of this historic achievement, U.S…
On the cuteness scale, Idaho Fish and Game’s “Grizzly Cam” video ranks darn high.
Remote Area Medical- RAM® – a major nonprofit provider of pop-up clinics delivering free, quality, dental, vision, and medical care to underinsured anduninsured individuals – is bringing an appointment only free clinic to Rexburg, Idaho, Aug. 22-Aug. 23, 2020.
3:48: Both sides stipulate a deadline in 60 days to file a motion for a change of venue, either within District 7 or in another judicial district.
- Idahoans' support for medical marijuana has grown, but it might not be reflected in the Legislature
- Recall Little petition misses ballot deadline
- Idaho opens coronavirus hotline
- U.S. Senate candidate Paulette Jordan criticizes Risch at Fort Hall Fairgrounds
- Taking a first look at Costco
- Pool of West Nile positive mosquitoes found in Idaho
- Judge: Transgender birth certificate law violates injunction
- After battling COVID for a month, east Idaho man on treatment trial recovers
- New call center will bring 300 work-from-home jobs to East Idaho
- Governor says Idaho will stay in Stage 4 for at least 2 more weeks, but presses for school reopenings
- First Presidency Announces Limited Reopening of Temples
- Church Newsroom: Diaries of Suffragist Emmeline B. Wells Published Online
- Shots fired at security booth at Provo missionary center
- Significant Updates Made to Five Chapters of the General Handbook
- 'We love being different': Missionaries say their unique qualities help them in their efforts to spread gospel message
- Salt Lake Temple Time Capsule Is Opened 128 Years Later
- ‘Gospel Voice’ Brings Church Content to Amazon and Google Smart Speakers
- Perpetual Education Fund Loan Payments Paused During COVID-19
- Latter-day Saint Leaders Honor Pioneers of Past and Present
- Trying times call for us trying more