A fire started in the median along U.S. 20 near Exit 339 on Friday around 4 p.m.
At around 9 p.m., Thursday, the Fremont County Sheriff's office received reports of a downed helicopter on U.S. 20 near milepost 386. No one was hurt during the incident.
A Wyoming man led a Fremont County Sheriff’s deputy on a high-speed chase on Wednesday around 9 a.m. on Highway 32. The man stopped at the Highway 20 and E. 1000 North intersection where he shot himself with a handgun.
ASHTON, Idaho — Fall River Electric board member Jodi Stiehl of Island Park, ID recently earned her Credentialed Cooperative Director certificate (CCD) from the National Rural Electric Cooperative Association (NRECA), which represents over 900 consumer-owned, not-for-profit electric provider…
Upper Valley school districts plan to start school this fall with various modifications resulting from COVID-19.
Lori Vallow’s attorney Mark Means has waived her preliminary hearing, and the case will head straight to district court.
Karole Honas, award-winning reporter and anchor for KIFI-TV’s top-rated Local News 8 at 5, 6, & 10pm, announced that she is retiring this month after 30 years at Local News 8.
As part of a fellowship designed to connect veterinarians with wildlife rehabilitation specialists, Victor resident Lindsay Jones is surveying as many people as possible about human-wildlife interactions in national parks.
On Aug. 4, President Donald J. Trump signed the Great American Outdoors Act into law, which will significantly help address the historically underfunded, multi-billion-dollar deferred maintenance backlog at our national parks and public lands. In celebration of this historic achievement, U.S…
On the cuteness scale, Idaho Fish and Game’s “Grizzly Cam” video ranks darn high.
Remote Area Medical- RAM® – a major nonprofit provider of pop-up clinics delivering free, quality, dental, vision, and medical care to underinsured anduninsured individuals – is bringing an appointment only free clinic to Rexburg, Idaho, Aug. 22-Aug. 23, 2020.
3:48: Both sides stipulate a deadline in 60 days to file a motion for a change of venue, either within District 7 or in another judicial district.
It was a long day in court Aug. 3 at the Fremont County Courthouse in St. Anthony as the first day of Chad Daybell’s two-day preliminary hearing kicked off.
Lyndsie Young may be released from the hospital as soon as Tuesday afternoon.
Madison County Sheriff’s Public Information Officer Isaac Payne reported a drive-by shooting at the Harris Trailer Park in Sugar City early Monday. No one was injured.
A day after Pocatello tied its all-time record high temperature, East Idaho saw new record highs set on Saturday as the hottest weather of the season continued.
Lyndsie Young’s family is hopeful that she’ll return home from the hospital in two weeks.
- New call center will bring 300 work-from-home jobs to East Idaho
- Governor says Idaho will stay in Stage 4 for at least 2 more weeks, but presses for school reopenings (copy)
- One dead in East Idaho campground shooting involving off-duty officer
- Test delays created backlog in east Idaho COVID reporting, data shows
- Another COVID-19 death reported in Bonneville County
- Teton's mask mandate to end Monday. Fremont might get one today
- Gov. Brad Little says he'll call special session starting on Aug. 24
- Idaho businesses unite to help students learn remotely
- Over half of Idaho COVID-19 deaths linked to long-term care facilities
- Historian recruits canines for Horseshoe Canyon research
- Shots fired at security booth at Provo missionary center
- Significant Updates Made to Five Chapters of the General Handbook
- 'We love being different': Missionaries say their unique qualities help them in their efforts to spread gospel message
- Salt Lake Temple Time Capsule Is Opened 128 Years Later
- ‘Gospel Voice’ Brings Church Content to Amazon and Google Smart Speakers
- Perpetual Education Fund Loan Payments Paused During COVID-19
- Latter-day Saint Leaders Honor Pioneers of Past and Present
- Trying times call for us trying more
- Eliza R. Snow Discourses Published Online
- Church releases new resources to support parents with the children and youth program