ST. ANTHONY – Fremont County election workers and the Idaho State Attorney General’s office will meet at 10 a.m., Tuesday morning to recount disputed November 5 votes in both Ashton and St. Anthony.
Madison’s wrestlers defeated Boise and Borah last Thursday at Borah before taking second in the Buck’s Bags Tournament in the Silver B division on Friday and Saturday. The Bobcats wrestled four days in a row as they split with Bonneville and Hillcrest on Wednesday before traveling to Boise f…
ASHTON - Residents of Ashton visited Pocket Park on Saturday night where they watched as a tree was lit with Christmas lights. Shortly after, they enjoyed hot chocolate, cookies and singing carols. That was followed by a Christmas parade where everything from ambulances to tractors decorated…
Santa Claus arrived in Rexburg Friday afternoon where he visited with area youth.
Here are a few photos of first and fourth grade students from Henry's Fork Elementary School decorating St. Anthony's community Christmas tree.
A Rexburg man was injured Thursday in a crash while driving east of Idaho Falls.
It had only been ten days since South Fremont beat West Jefferson by five in St. Anthony but the Lady Cougars weren’t in St. Anthony anymore Tuesday night and it showed. South Fremont lost 45-37 to West Jefferson in Terreton. South get down early but fought back to end the opening half. “The…
Financial technology company SmartAsset sifted through IRS data and tax returns to find what counties gave the most to charitable causes. The study looked at how much money residents donated as part of their net income, as well as how many people make donations in their county. Madison count…
REXBURG − At the Dec. 4 City Council meeting, a recommendation from the Rexburg Traffic Committee to stop the use of a crosswalk near the Brigham Young University-Idaho gym was presented.
SUGAR CITY – It was legal for the Sugar City, City Council to approve a public hearing to consider an update of Old Farm Estate’s development plan. It was also lawful for the City Clerk to send a legal announcement to the Standard Journal last week to be printed in Tuesday’s edition.
- State attorney general's office and Fremont County to recount votes Tuesday
- Local podcast hosts prepare holiday surprise for single woman raising five grandchildren
- Ashton lights Christmas tree, holds Christmas parade
- Aging survivors return to Pearl Harbor to recall '41 attack
- Idaho governor: Idaho is least-regulated state in US
- Rexburg welcomes Santa and lights Christmas Tree
- Westmark gives Museum of Idaho $500K for local history exhibit
- St. Anthony Community Christmas Tree
- Rexburg man rushed to hospital after collision
- Local business organizes raffle for teacher coping with cancer
- President M. Russell Ballard to speak at fall commencement
- New Renderings Released for Salt Lake Temple Renovation
- First Presidency Releases Statement on Refugees
- April 2020 conference Saturday evening session open to all Latter-day Saints 11 and older
- Prophet Makes First Visit to Vietnam
- Church reveals details for new children/youth initiative
- Progress of Pocatello temple becoming visible
- First Presidency Welcomes Leader of Muslim World League
- New church youth program to replace affiliation with Boy Scouts
- Big changes ahead for local Boy Scouts
As our economy evolves and we positi… Read more