ASHTON – A vehicle pulling a camper hit and killed a female black bear on Highway 20 at mile post 368 around 7 p.m. on Saturday, reported the Henry’s Fork Wildlife Alliance.
NEWDALE - The South Fremont Fire Department responded to two fires within 20 minutes of each other today. While one fire destroyed several acres of grain, there were no injuries or damage to structures during either fire.
Via Post Register and Idaho State Journal
Longer fire seasons and poor snow conditions at ski resorts — those kinds of ecological and economic challenges could become far more common as the result of consecutive low snow years in the next 80 years.
Church Press Release
Yellowstone National Park officials closed a small area of the park near the popular Bechler River Trail Friday after a small wildfire was recently discovered.
ST. ANTHONY − The St. Anthony Summerfest had hundreds of people turn out this year. Visitors ate fresh food from vendors, purchased goods and listened to live entertainment.
AAA press release
ASHTON - The Idaho Department of Transportation plans to reduce the speed limit on Highway 20 south of Ashton from 45 to 35 miles per hour by the end of the month.
REXBURG – The Madison School District plans to celebrate the opening of its new Bobcat Stadium this month during its first season home game.
REXBURG − The Wyland Foundation awarded the Madison and Rexburg DARE Program a new 2019 Toyota Highlander Hybrid XLE on Thursday at Madison Middle School. The vehicle is valued at more than $42,000. The program was one of 20,000 nonprofits that were nominated for the grand prize through the …
ASHTON — Two Colorado men face charges after they shot each other with Roman Candles from their cars as they drove on Highway 20 up Ashton Hill around 11 a.m. Tuesday.
ST. ANTHONY – The old Green Timber School property has gone without an owner since 1916.
Idaho finally has an American Legion national champion.
REXBURG — Demolition on Brigham Young University-Idaho’s former Kirkham building continues this week.
During a 30-minute span on Tuesday night two East Idaho men died in separate wrecks on local highways.
A new wildfire has been detected in Yellowstone National Park.
CHUBBUCK — One construction worker died and another was injured when the future home of the newly formed North Bannock County Fire Department collapsed early Tuesday afternoon north of Chubbuck.
BOISE — As school buses hit the streets for another school year, drivers who zoom past the buses’ stop signs may get hit with a much higher fine than before.
UPPER VALLEY – New teachers, a restored language course, renovated school buildings, a brand new football stadium and a proposed school bond are all parts of the upcoming 2019-2020 school year.
RIGBY — In a quiet neighborhood, dotted with lovely homes and green trees, there’s a family grieving the loss of their daughter.
- Black Bear Killed on Ashton Hill on Saturday
- South Fremont Fire Department fights two Newdale fires on Saturday
- St. Anthony man arrested following two-year rape investigation
- U of I-led study finds back-to-back low snow years will become more common
- President and Sister Nelson Commence Ministry in Latin America
- Small fire detected near Bechler River Trail in Yellowstone National Park
- Women at several Idaho massage parlors arrested on prostitution charges
- Perfect Storm keeps Idaho gas prices down
- ITD to lower speed limit on Highway 20 near Ashton
- Local DARE Program wins hybrid vehicle for mayors water challenge
- President Oaks speaks to parents at large Blackfoot gathering
- Civil Marriages Authorized for Immediate Temple Marriage if worthy
- Elder Rasband of The Church of Jesus Christ speaks at BYUI Sunday devotional
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Salt Lake Temple to undergo renovations
- Church of Jesus Christ announces eight new temples at Spring 2019 general conference
- Utah family's 1915 pioneering efforts in Palmyra shown via "The Fighting Preacher"
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints leaders give instruction during leadership meetings
- Upcoming Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints conference sparks rumors
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Russian "volunteers" to be released from jail
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints releases interior pictures of Pocatello Temple