REXBURG, Idaho—Official Spring 2021 Semester enrollment totals at Brigham Young University-Idaho show growth among both campus and online students who are continuing to pursue their academic goals despite a world-wide pandemic.
Reese Hughes, a Senior at South Fremont High School and daughter of Stacie Hughes, who works in the Fremont County Assessors office, was awarded one of seven Idaho Association of Counties (lAC) Scholarships. Hughes will receive $1,000.00 to help pay for her college education.
Northwest Public Power Association and its Engineering & Operations Conference Planning Committee have selected one team and two individuals for the association’s 2021 Safety Heroism Award.
Sugar-Salem's girls' golf team won their district tournament Wednesday with a score of 523 despite only having four golfers suit up.
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Rexburg Temple will reopen in phase 2-B on May 25. Phase 2-B will accommodate small groups doing baptisms by proxy.
Madison’s golf team won both the boys and the girls championships for 5A district v-VI Monday.
When Sugar-Salem-Moody Cemetery District cemetery officials started their April fundraising campaign to buy a new irrigation system, they wondered if anyone would donate.
The Idaho Art Lab in St. Anthony is in danger of losing its location and many of the services it provides.
Generally speaking it’s almost always best and easier to select the right plant for a location, rather than trying opposite of changing the location to accommodate a plant’s needs.
South Fremont’s softball team punched their ticket to the state tournament Monday topping Sugar-Salem 15-14 in the district final.
Sugar-Salem’s boys track and field team placed second at the BYU Invitational Friday and Saturday in Provo beating out teams from three-plus states.
As EMTs treated Steven Jenson after a train struck his semitractor-trail along U.S. Highway 20 near St. Anthony on Thursday, a nurse stopped to comfort the train’s engineer.
The effects that Thursday’s shooting at Rigby Middle School will have on students and the community may not be apparent right away. Counselors who specialize in recovering from trauma emphasize the importance of listening and coming together to support those who need it.
The Fremont County Jail will be expanded at a cost of around $11 million, but not at taxpayers’ expense. The money will also come from savings generated by keeping Fremont female inmates in Fremont County and from money earned from housing state prisoners.
SOUTH FREMONT 10, SUGAR-SALEM 2: At Sugar City, South Fremont punched its ticket to state with a victory over the Diggers in Friday’s deciding game of the 3A District 6 tournament.
South Fremont High School’s Distinguished Young Women program on May 1 awarded $25,000 to 26 total participants.
A former NFL player and South Fremont High School grad helped rescue a semitractor-trailer driver Thursday night after a train hit the rig around 6 p.m. along U.S. Highway 20 near St. Anthony.
Two pianists and a visual artist were awarded the top prizes in South Fremont High School’s Ann and David Bauer Cup Scholarship Competition, held April 26, 2021 at the Little Theater.
- Idaho official to public: Do your part to curb concerning virus variants
- Very few school shootings are committed by girls
- Idaho trails nation's COVID vaccination rates
- East Idaho man arrested after Facebook reports child porn
- Facebook board upholds Trump suspension
- Child care providers, parents, kids fill Capitol rotunda, press for aid funds
- Idaho facing potential government shutdown starting in June
- Crapo, Risch introduce back-to-work bonus legislation
- Conspiracy theories affecting local COVID-19 vaccination program
- Ethics hearing: Idaho lawmaker accused of rape pleads Fifth
- The Tabernacle Choir Cancels Pioneer Day Concert
- Pocatello Christian Outreach Center to host food distribution event on Saturday for community members in need
- Zoom event to promote dialogue between theists and nontheists
- New pastor serving at Calvary Chapel Pocatello
- Prophet Announces 20 More Temples to Be Constructed; one to be built in Burley
- Summary of Saturday afternoon conference session
- Meet the New General Authority Seventies and Primary Presidency
- Church General Handbook updates include message encouraging members to be vaccinated
- April 2021 Edition of The World Report
- How General Conference Is Reaching More People Than Ever