Thanks to the Idaho State Department of Education, Upper Valley Schools will have extra hand sanitizer and masks available for the upcoming school year.
South Fremont ended an impressive tournament at home Saturday with 5-1 after a competitive tournament where none of their games were decided by more than five points.
The coronavirus isn’t stopping the Fremont County Fair from happening next month.
Josie Ratzlaff has big dreams — the Air Force Academy, definitely going into space one day, and maybe the Olympics somewhere in there too?
Perfect weather drew in a crowd to celebrate the annual Fourth of July Parade in Rexburg on Saturday. The parade was one of few held throughout the region due to COVID-19 concerns.
Idaho Falls Chukars president and general manager Kevin Greene said weeks ago that the chances of the team playing its minor league season this summer were highly unlikely.
A new case has been filed against Lori Vallow in Fremont County for two charges of conspiracy to conceal evidence.
Boise State has decided to cut the baseball and swimming and diving programs as part of the University's cost-saving measures to address the financial impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, the school announced Thursday.
Qualifying for the National Finals Rodeo is nothing new for Madison senior Kelby Schneiter, he qualified twice in junior high then again last year, but this year he’ll likely be even more competitive.
The Madison County Prosecutor Rob Wood has leveled conspiracy charges against Chad Daybell. It was one of two new charges brought against Daybell on Tuesday that specifically deal with the remains of J.J. Vallow.
Lori Vallow-Daybell is being charged with two felonies involving the disappearance of her deceased children, Tylee Ryan, 16, and J.J. Vallow, 7. The charges were brought by Madison County Prosecutor Rob Wood, who has been assigned as special prosecutor for Fremont County.
After a 72-year-old woman from California approached within 10 feet of a bison multiple times to take its photo, the animal gored her.
The Rexburg Free Clinic wants Upper Valley residents to know it is back in business following COVID-19 concerns.
Two St. Anthony moms are honoring the late siblings J.J. Vallow and Tylee Ryan via a memorial sign at Keefer Park. They’re also suggesting that residents place similar signs honoring the children in their yards and businesses.
One game short. Sugar-Salem Club came up one game short this weekend from a flawlessly dominant showing the South Fremont B tournament.
Beginning Wednesday, July 1, 2020, drivers throughout Idaho will recommit to safe, responsible driving by following a new law meant to keep drivers engaged while behind the wheel.
- Idaho AG: Transgender birth certificate bill not a blanket ban
- Idaho Food Bank Fund grant applications open, Boys & Girls Clubs announce grab-&-go changes
- Another COVID-19 death, 10 new cases in Southeast Idaho
- More fireworks in Americans' hands for July 4 raises risks
- Local COVID testing data still sparse in Idaho. One expert says we’re “fumbling in the dark”
- Driggs mayor passes emergency mandatory mask ordinance ahead of Fourth of July
- Boise officials condemn counterprotestors' actions at Tuesday's rally
- Body of missing ISU adjunct faculty member found in Glacier National Park
- Cities of Victor and Driggs to consider emergency mandatory mask ordinance
- Eleven new COVID-19 Cases Identified in Southeast Idaho
- The Tabernacle Choir Commemorates 90 Years of Broadcasting: Special pre-recorded program to air in July
- Latter-day Saints Expand COVID-19 Humanitarian Efforts
- Not so random acts: Science finds that being kind pays off
- High court sparks new battle over church-state separation
- Changes Coming to ChurchofJesusChrist.org’s Navigation
- Saudi Arabia to hold 'very limited' hajj due to virus
- Man sentenced to probation for temple burglary; church says monetary restitution not needed
- Exceptions to Dress Standards Announced for Young Male Missionaries
- President Nelson joins leaders of the NAACP in condemning racism and calling for increased love and understanding
- Church Participates in Sheep Donation on Navajo Reservation
I am in the process of writing and p… Read more