The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has announced a new wireless network to replace the “LDSAccess” network in meetinghouses and other Church facilities.
MIDDLETON--In an all eastern Idaho 3A state consolation final, the Sugar-Salem High School girls basketball team prevailed for a 68-39 win over Mountain Rivers Conference foe Teton at Middleton High in the fifth meeting between the teams this season.
REXBURG – Rexburg police successfully calmed a suicidal man Saturday afternoon and are in the process of taking him to Madison Memorial Hospital for a mental health examination.
On Friday afternoon, Lori Vallow stood before a judge on the Hawaiian island of Kauai with her two attorneys. At this hearing, Vallow could choose to either fight the extradition order or waive her right to fight it. She chose to fight.
HONOLULU (AP) — Family members used to describe Lori Vallow as an attentive mother who had her kids’ best interests at heart.
At Middleton, after a hard-fought but disappointing double-overtime loss to Timberlake in the girls basketball state tournament opener, two-time defending state champion Sugar-Salem wasted no time in Friday's 3A consolation game, jumping out to a 28-point lead at the half and rolling to a 75…
Lori Vallow made her first court appearance Friday in a Kauai, Hawaii, courthouse where a judge confirmed her bail at $5 million.
SALT LAKE CITY - The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints continues to closely monitor the spread of the coronavirus and its impact on people around the world, including the ability of our missionaries to effectively find and teach, and of our members to gather for worship. We pray fo…
Since news first broke that Lori Vallow and her new husband Chad Daybell were living in Hawaii after fleeing Idaho, two questions have been atop the minds of those following the case.
Seven of Idaho’s Agriculture industry leaders will be inducted into the Eastern Idaho Agriculture Hall of Fame during the 48th Annual Banquet & Induction Ceremony, March 13.
At Middleton, it took two overtimes, but Sugar-Salem's run at another 3A state title came to end against Timberlake.
REXBURG - The Rexburg Police recently announced the arrest of Lori Vallow Daybell in Hawaii.
For the second year in a row, South Fremont won their district tournament and this time it wasn’t close. The Cougars scored 471 points compared to Sugar-Salem’s 332 points and Teton’s 255 points.
Hawaii’s Kauai Police Department arrested 47-year-old Lori Vallow-Daybell on Thursday after a Madison County Court issued a warrant for her arrest. Her bail has been set at $5 million.
For the third time this season, Sugar-Salem’s boys basketball team came away with a win over district rival South Fremont. This time it was a 49-39 win in the district semifinals at Madison High School Wednesday.
REXBURG – The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has revised its honor code by eliminating a code for “homosexual behavior” at its universities.
At the 5A District 5-6 Wrestling tournament at Thunder Ridge on Wednesday, the Madison Bobcats qualified nine wrestlers, including four freshmen, for the Idaho championships next week in Boise. Freshman Ezra Lewis at 98 weight class and Senior Jaden Smith at 152 were champions.
REXBURG –While the national Boy Scouts of America has declared bankruptcy, the organization will continue and especially so in the Upper Valley.
REXBURG — Brigham Young University-Idaho will be hosting its 15th Annual Hymn Festival on Friday, February 28, at 7:30 p.m. in the Barrus Concert Hall at BYU-Idaho in Rexburg.
SALT LAKE CITY — The new handbook for leaders and members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (first announced in January) is now available in English online and in the Gospel Library app.
- Lori Vallow appears in court, fights extradition
- Rexburg Police announce arrest of Lori Vallow Daybell
- Lori Vallow-Daybell arrested on felony warrant charges, bail set at $5 million
- Naturopathic physician gets max sentence in sex abuse case
- Medical debt bill heads to House floor
- Wrongful conviction payment bill passes House
- Remember Idaho’s nongame wildlife when completing your taxes
- Two new sturgeon fishing access sites cleared in the Niagara Springs Wildlife Management Area
- NPS seeking comment on replacing Yellowstone River Bridge
- Rexburg Tabernacle Orchestra's Winter Concert to be held Feb. 27
- Church announces new wi-fi network for meetinghouses, facilities
- Update on Impact of Coronavirus on Latter-day Saint Missionaries and Members
- Church schools modify Honor Code; 'homosexual behavior' removed
- A Look Inside the New General Handbook for Church Leaders and Members
- Two Payson, Utah, brothers charged with attack on Panamanian elder
- Panamanian Church missionary attacked in Salt Lake City
- Church to temporarily transfer remaining missionaries from Liberia
- Church Adjusts Missionary Numbers in Liberia
- Crews Prepare Salt Lake Temple Grounds for Excavation
- Police: Logan LDS temple severely vandalized by man on Christmas Eve
For some of us, it is with frustrati… Read more
After 18 years, today is my last day… Read more